Have you ever been so excited about something, you thought you would burst if you didn’t share your news with someone else? You know, like lickety-split?
That’s how I felt last year at this time when I was getting ready to launch my blog, A Happy Christian’s Secret Life.
I smiled as I revisited my launch day (March 1, 2017) Facebook posts and got blessed all over again by the excited reactions, encouraging well-wishes, and shares.
To be honest, I didn’t have a clue what would happen when I clicked the “PUBLISH” button and launched my first post into cyberspace.
But it didn’t matter to me.
I had a holy determination (and still do) to have an online platform where I could share the best news ever.
And that was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
Not only do I want to herald the Good News of Jesus Christ for those who have never heard it, but I also long to help Christians enjoy greater intimacy with Him through understanding their flawless identity in Him.
That’s right. Flawless. If you are in Christ, then you have a flawless new heart!
Sure, no one but Jesus has lived a sinless life. But what we do is not who we are.
Birth determines identity, not behavior.
I lived way too many years (and my life was a mess!) not having a clue that I became a brand-new, pure, righteous, and holy creation in Christ Jesus the moment I believed in (literally into) Him!
And that is what sparked a holy fire in me to let other Christians know who they are in Him! (You can read more about my journey here).
This past year I have had the joy of writing seventy posts (three are guest posts). They are listed below and ranked in popularity:
- Faith in the Midst of a Cloud of Unknowing
- That Time I Put My Yoga Pants on Backwards
- Could This Be the Day?
- This Man of Mine
- What God Taught Me through Mrs. Stuart’s Cookies
- How to Make Your Stumble Part of the Dance
- How to Master the Art of Enjoying Jesus
- What My Debut Book Has in Common with Fifty Shades
- It’s Gonna Be So Good!
- God Built this House for Us in 1923!
- Jesus – Best Gift Ever! Have You Received Him?
- The Serious Business of Enjoying God
- Why Every Christian Should Be Doing the Happy Dance
- Today’s Guest Post by Award-Winning Author Latayne C. Scott – Priska’s Betrothal
- Unwrap Your Best Gift Ever in 2018
- Why I Wrote This Book
- My Personal Testimony
- Are You the Ideal Candidate for My Launch Team?
- Not Especially Fond of The Shack? – The Shack Cons
- What You See Isn’t Always What You Get
- My Morning Heart-to-Heart with Jesus
- Assurance in the Christmas Season – Today’s Guest Post by Alex Lomangino
- Christian, Which Spiritual Season Are You In?
- How to Tune into God’s Live Love Stream
- You’re Already a Godly Person – Today’s Guest Post by Mark Maulding
- Groundhog Day & Grace
- Pure Devotion to Christ
- Because Life Ain’t Always Pretty
- What God Wants Most This Valentine’s Day
- Are You a Lifer in Christ?
- Undivided Devotion to Christ
- The Secret to Loving
- Welcome To “A Happy Christian’s Secret Life!”
- Simple Devotion to Christ
- Just Who Is the Bride of Christ Anyway?
- Christian, Heaven Is Here & Now!
- Not Especially Fond of The Shack? – The Shack Pros
- Not Especially Fond of The Shack? – The Shack Facts
- A Book Review on Peter Lord’s “Turkeys & Eagles”
- Has Grace Got You?
- New Seasons & Next Steps
- My Debut Book Launch Party
- Bye-Bye Lies!
- How I Got Raving Endorsements for My Book
- Don’t Throw in the Towel!
- Our Mountain Celebration
- The Most Important Verse in the Bible
- Are You Drinking This Poison?
- How God Interrupted My Quiet Time with a Noisy Cricket
- It’s Almost Time!
- Way Better Than Botox!
- Have You Heard the Best News Ever?
- “God Won’t Give Us More Than We Can Handle.” True or False?
- What a Difference a Year Makes!
- Have You Ever Been Kissed Awake?
- Kids Say the Darndest Things
- Come out, Come out, Wherever You Are!
- The Secret to Savoring Christ’s Love
- Catch the Foxes
- Why I Think MercyMe’s Newest Album “Lifer” Is Their Best Ever
- This Is Way Better Than a Fairy Tale!
- The Greatest Love Song of All Time
- This Ghost Is Way Friendlier Than Casper!
- What You May Not Know About This Romantic Love Song
- My Sweet Spot
- The Triple-Crown Kiss from Our Savior
- Ready or Not, Here I Come! (Part 1)
- I Was Totally Unprepared for This Kiss
- How God Spoke to Me through Chicken Little
- The Importance of Seizing and Savoring Every Moment
- How Many Were Crucified with Christ? If Your Answer Is 2, This Post Will Surprise You
- Christian, Who Do You Think You Are?
- Ready or Not, Here I Come! (Part 2)
Not only was 2017 a pivotal year in launching A Happy Christian’s Secret Life, but it was also the year that I published my Bible study over the first two chapters of the Song of Songs: His Banner Over Me Is Pursuing Love.
I started writing it in July 2008 and it went live September 2017.
It was quite a long journey, but so worth it!
And I wrote it for the very same reason that I started this blog:
To help Christians enjoy greater intimacy with Christ through understanding their flawless identity in Him.
Next Thursday, March 1, 2018, you are invited to celebrate my 1-year blogiversary on my Facebook author page, Kim K Francis, from 10 a.m. till 8 p.m.
I will be giving away 5 FREE digital downloads and 1 FREE hard copy of His Banner Over Me Is Pursuing Love.
You can get your name in the drawing between now and Thursday, March 1, 2018 by answering one or both of the following questions (both questions will be pinned at the top of my author page, Kim K Francis):
- Answer the question “How has A Happy Christian’s Secret Life blessed you this past year?”
- Answer the question “How can I improve A Happy Christian’s Secret Life in the coming year?”
The winners will be announced at the following times on my Facebook author page, Kim K Francis, on Thursday, March 1, 2018:
- 10 a.m. – free digital copy
- Noon – free digital copy
- 2 p.m. – free digital copy
- 4 p.m. – free digital copy
- 6 p.m. – free digital copy
- 8 p.m. – free hard copy
I hope you will celebrate with me!
Until next time,
Live Christ—Live Happy!
P.S. If you want to know more about me and the types of content I post, please go here.
Kim K. Francis
P.O. Box 357
Perryton, TX 79070