You just might be the perfect candidate to help me launch my new book.
#1 – Because you are reading this. If you know anything about me, you know that I love Jesus and have a passion for helping Christians enjoy greater intimacy with Him through understanding their flawless identity in Him.
#2 – You might have already read and enjoyed my in-depth Bible study, His Banner over Me Is Pursuing Love: An Intimate, Interactive Study of the Song of Solomon, Chapters 1 and 2. For more about my first book, check out “What My Debut Book Has in Common with Fifty Shades,” and “Why I Wrote This Book.”
I wrote this book after some members of my previous book launch team suggested I share the wonderful new covenant truths from my in-depth Bible study in a shorter devotional format.
And 18 months after publishing His Banner over Me Is Pursuing Love, my devotional eBook, Fifty Days in His Pursuing Love, was published February 28, 2019 and is now the #1 New Release in Christian New Testament Meditations.
The paperback just went live this morning: Fifty Days in His Pursuing Love Devotional softcover copy
If you want to read the first 5 days of the devotional, click here to LOOK INSIDE the book.
Even though both versions will be available at Amazon by week’s end, I don’t want to fully launch (heavily advertise) it on social media.
When customers are trying to decide whether or not they will make a purchase, they typically read the reviews.
And because my book is brand-new, it doesn’t have any reviews yet.
That’s where you come in.
I’m planning to launch it May 5-11, 2019.
If you sign up for my launch team, you will:
1) Receive your FREE eBook or paperback copy and begin reading right away.
2) Optional: Take a selfie with you holding the book. You will use this photo with promotional posts during launch week.
3) Mark your calendar: LAUNCH WEEK is Sunday – Saturday, May 5-11, 2019.
4) Join the closed Facebook group, Fifty Days in His Pursuing Love Devotional Launch Team. This will be our group’s communication hub.
5) Write and submit an Amazon review no later than Saturday, May 4, 2019. (I will give you pointers on how to write a simple review if you would like.)
6) During LAUNCH WEEK, you will be sharing promotional posts on social media and email with links to Amazon where your friends and families will be able to read reviews and decide whether or not they, too, would like to get to know the One who loved them first and loves them most.
I do hope you’ll consider being on my team.
If you would like to apply, please fill out this form: http://bit.ly/Fifty-Days-Launch-Team
The deadline to sign up is Friday, March 15, 2019, at midnight.
If you want to know more about me and the types of content I post, you can check out my archives for a full listing of my grace-saturated posts.
Kim K. Francis
P.O. Box 357
Perryton, TX 79070